Understanding taxes and the applicability to your business can be intimidating. However, not having a comprehensive tax strategy for your business can put your Company, and as a result you personally, at a disadvantage. Last year there was significant tax reform. During this illuminating seminar, S&G will discuss tax considerations that are essential you your business success.
Understand and discuss implementation strategies using examples with the 2018 tax law changes:
- What did the Tax Cuts and Jobs Bill mean to your industry?
- Are there strategies that could impact your business performance?
- Should you be making change looking forward?
This seminar will be important to the owners of small and medium sized businesses, both well established and those just starting out.
- Curtis Feldman, CPA – Partner
- Jonah Lerner, JD – Tax Manager
- Matthew Andersen, CPA – Tax Manager