A Passion to Make a Difference—by Being Different
Not all accounting and consulting firms are created equal.
At S&G, we want to make a positive impact not only on our clients’ businesses but on their personal lives also. We want to work with them as collaborators and advisors, helping to guide them through business complexities to develop effective business strategies that help them reach their personal goals and objectives. We drive engagement, alinement and focus throughout our organization and we can help you do the same in your business.
The S&G difference includes:
- The S&G Guarantee. All of our work is guaranteed and our clients are the judge of the end product: “If you believe you have not received a measurable value for a particular service, you may withhold your payment*”
Our services will always be of an exceptional quality, designed to add significantly to our clients’ business. We communicate with them openly and frequently as we work to build a long-term, “win-win” partnership. Feedback is critical to our ongoing efforts at improving services to all of our clients and we will always welcome comments, ideas and suggestions.
- Fanatical Customer Service Focus. All team members participate in our intensive customer service training program and receive ongoing support to keep their skills sharp. Our Awesome Service Delivery University holds an interactive forum featuring learning exercises, lively discussions and idea sharing, three times per year to ensure we stay on top of our clients needs and consider new market offerings.
- Face-to-Face New Client Interviews. We initially meet with business owners to develop a solid understanding of their unique situation, experiences and goals. It’s the first step in developing a personal plan that serves as our blueprint for action.
- Monthly/Quarterly “Checking-In” Status Calls. Staying in touch with our business clients is critical to nurturing our collaborative relationship and deepening our understanding of their evolving needs. It also allows the business owners an opportunity to ask any questions, that might have come up but they never got around to calling because of daily operation demands.
- Engagement Feedback/MOP Reports (Managing Outcome & Processes). After the completion of the first business engagement, we follow up with a questionnaire to assess our client’s perception of our services and overall satisfaction. Then bi-annually we ask for feedback on everything from our service, our timeliness and our quality of work, and we encourage suggestions on what we can do better.
- Differentiation. Most accountants all use the same words and make the same general promises; however, it becomes a question of, “if” those promises are ever delivered. That’s where we separate ourselves from the pack, WE DELIVER! We are so confident in our services that we back up our promises with a guaranty. But don’t take our word for it, we invite you to look at the results of our most recent customer satisfaction survey.
Through our fanatical focus on customer service combined with our business and technical expertise, we will be The Benchmark In Professional Services®, delivering an experience that makes a positive difference in our clients’ lives.
Exceptional work and exceptional customer service.
That’s not just our commitment to you. That’s our guarantee*.
* Our engagement letter details specific terms.